Subject: Call for Evidence on the EU Startup and Scaleup Strategy
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Urmo.Merila3", "Ege.Ello3", "Triin Tomingas", "RAM ro.sf list", "RAM Info"
Cc: "MONFRET Agnes" <[email-masked]>, "SPROGE Linda" <[email-masked]>, "MANDMETS Renaldo" <[email-masked]>, "OSTROVSKIS Edijs" <[email-masked]>, "JOUNILA Pekka" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 17:08:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

The commission is working on a “EU start up and scale up strategy” and has 
recently published a call for evidence and is therefore seeking feedback 
from the different actors of the market.

Please find all the information concerning the subject below.

Best regards,

On behalf of Team EE

European Commission
DG for Regional and Urban Policy
Unit D.4

Estonia, Finland, Latvia and Lithuania

Mail address: CSM1 01/DCS, B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

Visit address: Cours Saint-Michel 23, B-1040 Etterbeek
E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Towards an EU Startup and Scaleup Strategy

The Commission is developing a Startup and Scaleup Strategy in 2025. Why 
it's needed, how to contribute, news and events. More details in the link 
below.

Towards an EU Startup and Scaleup Strategy - European Commission 
<https://research-and-innovation.ec.europa.eu/strategy/strategy-research-and-innovation/jobs-and-economy/towards-eu-startup-and-scaleup-strategy_en>

Everybody can contribute to the design of the EU Startup and Scaleup 
Strategy by participating in the online consultation published on the Have 
your say portal, that will run until 17 March:

EU Start-up and Scale-up Strategy 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/better-regulation/have-your-say/initiatives/14530-EU-Start-up-and-Scale-up-Strategy_en>

Thanks for your collaboration!

Kind regards,

SARA DAGOSTINI

Policy officer

European Commission
Directorate-General for Regional and Urban Policy

Member of the Startup and Scale up Task Force